Latino Health Access: A Model of Community Action (HBO: The Weight of the Nation)
BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | America Bracho | PBS
In 6-18 sentences, answer the following questions:
1. Who are the key players contributing to improving the health of the community through this program?
2. What are some of the targeted chronic health issues the program is addressing?
3. How does the community play a role in increasing these outcomes?
4. What are some benefits of population-based health programs as opposed to health care for the individual?
5. What are some challenges associated with implementing a similar program in other regions?
6. Explain how the environment and local policies would improve outcomes of programs targeting population health and behavior change.