Please read the case study and provide your response in reference to the rubric. Your answer
should be in 12-point font; Times New Roman; double-spaced; normal margins and be between
8 and 10 pages. If you choose to cite outside material, please use APA guidelines. Please review
the rubric prior to writing the case.
Note: there will be elements of vagueness to the case study, which is intended and you should
use your own interpretation along with the facts included in the case study.
Suggests for good writing:
1. Build a logical connection between the different material
2. Include an element of persuasion
3. Include theories/content discussed in class
4. Triple-check your writing for errors
5. Consult the rubric prior to starting to the case