This is based off of the movie “Wit” by Mike Nichols 2001
Write one paragraph to answer/discuss each bullet.
• From a nursing perspective, in what ways did you see each of the five patterns of knowledge described by Chinn and Kramer emerge in this film. Write one paragraph to answer/discuss each bullet.
• Discuss the profundity in the insight of Jon Donne’s poem “Death be not Proud.” Vivan struggled with this work as a young scholar, but what does this mean for Vivan and the current existential crisis she is faced with?
• Discuss how current nursing theory is identifiable in this film (refer to one or more applicable nursing theories and or theorists).
• Describe how new theory development could emerge from any situation in this film.
• Support your ideas about the film in a critical way that spoke to you.
• Include at least three references.